“How to Install Nobodys It on Kodi 17 & 18” is a post that will show you how to easily install a new skin called Nobodys It on Kodi 17 and 18. Nobodys It is a new skin that was recently released by the developer “Let’s Not Watch TV” on the Kodi Add-ons repository.
So you’ve heard about Kodi and want to get started using it, but you have no clue where to start.
Welcome to Nobody’s IT Kodi extension. This is the fork of the famous 13Clowns. This addon supports Tract and Debrid and includes a one-click access area to your favorite content.
Kodi Nobodys It addon has many categories like movies, TV shows, documentaries, my movies, kids zone, my TV shows, new episodes, new movies, search options, tools, etc.
Looking for a quick solution to install Nobodys It on Kodi? BestKodiTips provides step-by-step instructions on how to quickly add this addon to your PC, Mac, iOS, Android Box or any other device you have. Follow the instructions below.
How do I install Nobodys It on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- On the home screen, choose Addons
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo in the upper field.
- Enter T2K in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Installation from a zip file Select T2K, then repository.TxK-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from repository Select T2K repository
- Click on Addons
- Find Nobodys It and install it
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.