Fitbit Versa is the latest fitness tracker from Fitbit, and it features a sleek design and a number of new features. The Versa follows in the footsteps of the Fitbit Ionic, and is slightly smaller, lighter, and slimmer than the Fitbit Ionic. It was announced at Fitbit’s Unpacked event, which is held yearly to showcase new products.
Fitbit is the most popular fitness wearable brand in the world. Fitbit Versa is the most popular Fitbit wearable in the world. Essentially, Fitbit is an affordable, wearable, wrist-based fitness tracker that tracks various data like calories burned, steps taken, heart rate, active minutes and sleep. Fitbit Versa is a brand new, cheaper Fitbit wearable that comes with a new design, touchscreen display, and interchangeable bands (sold separately). Fitbit Versa was released in September 2017 in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. Fitbit Versa is also available in India for ₹23,999 ($325 USD).
Fitbit recently released the Fitbit Versa smartwatch. The Versa has all the features you have come to expect from a Fitbit device, and then some. It features a 4-day battery life and a host of new apps to help you track your progress.. Read more about fitbit versa update 2020 and let us know what you think.
Your smartwatch, like a smartphone, laptop, and a variety of other devices, upgrades itself to add new features or update the software and firmware.
Smartwatches, like any other device, receive firmware upgrades to keep them bug-free and to introduce new functions. You can manually update Fitbit if the watch does not update itself.
Essentially, the Fitbit app installed on your Android or iOS smartphone is the key prerequisite for doing most actions on your device. Alternatively, you can utilize the Fitbit dashboard on the online.
Otherwise, take a look at the prerequisites listed below.
- On the phone, the Fitbit app has been updated to the most recent version.
- So that the updates don’t get stopped, the Fitbit is either on its charging dock or completely charged.
- Depending on the size of the update and the internet bandwidth, the updates could take up to an hour. The Fitbit app should be running in the background throughout the upgrade process.
See also: How to Reset a Fitbit Versa.
Any pending updates will appear on the dashboard when you launch the app if all of the aforementioned prerequisites have been met and the watch has been synced with the mobile app. If that isn’t the case, you can manually check for updates by following the steps below.
In the mobile app, you may see the watch’s current firmware version.
Version of Fitbit’s firmware
- To access the Account settings, click the top-left round symbol.
- Select Versa 3 from the menu (watch name).
- The firmware version is displayed at the top, next to the image of the watch.
- You’ll see an update button here if a Fitbit Versa or other Fitibit device needs to be updated; hit it to update the Fitbit.
When in-app, the app prompts you whether there are any new or pending updates. If no such question appears, you can check if the device requires an update with the firmware version in your account settings. If there are no pending updates displayed, the watch has been updated with the latest software and is ready to use.
Read also: How can I adjust the time on my Fitbit Versa?
The Fitbit dashboard can also be used to update the Fitbit gadget. Fitbit Connect must be installed on your laptop/PC in order to do the update through the web.
Fitbit Connect for PC/Laptop may be downloaded here. Fitbit Connect can be downloaded by clicking here.
If you already have Fitbit connect installed, make sure you have the most recent version.
- On the laptop, click the Fitbit Connect icon next to the date and time.
- Locate and select the option to Open Main Menu.
- Under the Fitbit Connect number, go to Troubleshooting and Check for Updates.
- To return to the main menu, click here.
- Select Check for device updates from the drop-down menu.
- Log in to your Fitbit account if and when requested.
- Instructions will appear on the screen if updates are available.
- Keep the Fitbit gadget close to your laptop and follow the instructions.
- A progress bar appears on the device and in the Fitbit Connect application once the device begins to update.
The Fitbit Versa is updated with the latest features once the process is completed.
Read also: How to Restart Your Fitbit Versa
While updating your Fitbit Versa is straightforward, there is a chance that a mistake will cause problems. If your Fitbit isn’t updating, there are a few options for you to try.
- Before beginning the updates, make sure the watch is fully charged and that it is plugged in at all times.
- Make sure the watch has a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- For a better network, keep your device close to the router.
- Attempt to reset the watch.
- Remove the Fitbit device from your Fitbit account, as well as the Bluetooth connection on your phone.
- Connect the watch to your Fitbit account and mobile Bluetooth to reconnect and fix it.
- Attempt to update the watch once more.
Also see: Everything You Need to Know About Google
An engineering student, a creative nerd, a TT player, and a voracious reader.
Fitbit’s old-gen, oft-maligned Versa smartwatch is no longer supported, and Fitbit has stopped selling it. So how can you get the new Fitbit Versa smartwatch? Turns out, you can’t. Fitbit has pulled the Fitbit Versa from sale, and refuses to comment on how to get one. I was able to get my hands on an unannounced Fitbit Versa smartwatch, but it’s being kept secret. Here’s how to update it.. Read more about how to update fitbit app and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my Versa Fitbit?
To update your Versa, you’ll need to connect it to a computer and use the Fitbit Connect app.
How do I know if my Fitbit needs updating?
If your Fitbit is not syncing with the Fitbit app, it needs to be updated.
How do I update my Fitbit versa on my Iphone?
To update your Fitbit versa on your Iphone, follow these steps: 1. Open the Fitbit app on your Iphone. 2. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen and select “Settings.” 3. Scroll down to “Device” and tap it to open it up. 4. Tap “Update Device Software.” 5. Follow the prompts to update your device software. How do I update my Fitbit versa on my Android? To update your Fitbit versa on your Android, follow these steps: 1. Open the Fitbit app on your Android. 2.” 3. How do I update my Fitbit versa on my Windows Phone? To update your Fitbit versa on your Windows Phone, follow these steps: 1. Open the Fitbit app on your Windows Phone. How do I update my Fitbit versa on my Mac? To update your Fitbit versa on your Mac, follow these steps: 1. Open the Fitbit app on your Mac
how to update fitbit versa 3fitbit versa 2 firmware update 2020fitbit versa update 2020how to update fitbit appfitbit versa 2 firmware update 2021how to update fitbit charge 4,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,fitbit versa update 2020,how to update fitbit versa 3,fitbit versa 2 firmware update 2020,how to update fitbit charge 4,how to update fitbit app,fitbit versa 2 firmware update 2021,fitbit versa won't update firmware 2020,fitbit won't update